Saturday, June 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Amazing Silhouettes and Friends Of The Forest Card

I created this card using the Stampin' Up! Amazing Silhouettes and Friends of the Forest Stamp Sets.  kept the card as simple as I could letting the beautiful tree be that star.

I coloured the deer from the Friends Of The Forest Stamp Set with the SU500 Stampin' Blends which is in the Medium Combo Pack and punched using the Deer Builder punch and grounded it using the Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend. The Thank You Sentiment from the Flowing Flowers Stamp Set was a perfect fit, adding a few Classic Matte Dots finished the card perfectly.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!







Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


June Card Class 

June 20th Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment