Friday, June 24, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Symbols of Fortune and Flowing Flowers Triple Fold Card

I was happy to find a new to me Triple Fold Fun/Fancy Fold recently and I paired it with the Stampin' Up! Symbols Of Fortune Designer Series Paper that is about to retire I shared how early these come together in a Recent Video. I will share below the Template I used from Helen Read @allthingsstampy in the UK.

I paired the paper with the Flowing Flower stamp set (retiring) and Lovely You Stamp Set, All That Does and Polished Dots (retiring)

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


July-December and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue Launch Class - July 17th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!!

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment