Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose and Perfectly Penciled Card

I made this card recently in a customer class and team meeting. I have used the Stampin' Up! Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper to highlight some Blending Brush Techniques that I shared in a Recent Video.

I used the Cottage Flowers Dies to cut out the stamped image. The Stylish Shapes Square die was perfect to place the flowers on and the banner for the sentiment from the same stamp set. I added a few Iridescent Pearls as a final touch.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products  

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


Annual 22-23 Catalogue Launch Class 

May 22nd Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment