Sunday, June 19, 2022

Stampin' Up! Hues Of Happiness with Happiness Abounds Swap Card

This card was made for on of my recent Team Card Swaps and the Theme was Sketch. We used the Sketch below as the basis of the card. You can easily subtract and change things with the a sketch but nit a wonderful place to strt the creative juices flowing.

For my card I used the basic sketch without the middle strip or scalloped circle details and made it to kit a start rectangle card.

I paired together the Stampin' Up! Hues Of Happiness Designer Series Paper  and Happiness Abounds Stamp Set. I added detail to the card using the Blooming Happiness Dies (notebook edge), Stylish Shapes (sentiment circle), All That Dies (flagged tabs) and Painted 3D Embossing Folder (card background). I finished the card with a few Basic Pearls.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!







Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


July-December and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue Launch Class - July 17th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!!

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment