Friday, June 24, 2022

Stampin' Up! Cottage Rose and Brightest Glow Christmas Stampathon Card

Welcome back June Christmas Stampathon 2022. Our June is Floral make at least 4 cards incorporating flowers on your cards to get you ready for the Christmas Season.

I have used the Cottage Rose stamp set and matching Cottage Flowers Dies for the floral elements that I coloured with Stampin' Blends and Glimmer Speciality Paper. I put these elements onto a strip of Lights Aglow Speciality Paper. I added the sentiment from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set that is Gold Heat Embossed.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


July-December and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue Launch Class - July 17th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!!

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment