Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Stampin' Up! Framed & Festive with Storybook Gnomes Christmas Stampathon Card

Welcome back October Christmas Stampathon 2022. Our October Challenge is Birds & Branches - Use any of your birds and/or branches to make 4 or more cards

I paired together the Framed & Festive Stamp Set, Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper, Framed Florets, Stylish Shapes and Beautiful Trees (retired) Dies to make these cute Cards. Full Details in my Video below.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used 



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

November Card Class - November 20th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment