Sunday, October 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! FREE SHIPPING IS COMING


Time for you my amazing customers to stock up and save on your favourite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On 4 October 2022 only, we are offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $65 AUD. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only, so head over to MY STORE and start your wish list ready for the 4th

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

October Card Class - October 23rd 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment