Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Shapes & Charming Sentiments Baby Wipe Technique Card

It's that time year again!!! My Baby Boys Birthday and in a Recent Video I created this card using the Baby Wipe Technique. Stampin' Up! Rays of Light, Charming Sentiments, Alphabest and Watercolor Shapes along with Sentiment Silhouettes Dies and Fine Sparkle Gems.

For the Baby Wipe Technique I added drops of Re Inkers to a few folded baby wipes and used to as my ink pad. I used Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point and Mango Melody. I experimented in the video with a few stamp sets before settling on the Rays Of Light stamp. I added the Watercolor Shapes circle for the Sun and the Alphabest numbers fitted perfectly inside. I added the Charming Sentiments sentiment on a scrap of Vellum and finished with a few Fine Sparkle Gems.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

October Card Class - October 23rd 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment