Sunday, October 9, 2022

Stampin' Up! Framed Florets, Embossed Birthday Card

I was very excited to receive my Demonstrator Pre Order of the Stampin' Up! Fitting Florets Collection I love the an amazing perk of being able to get these early!! You Can get it as well this month by joining my team

I had to share it as soon as I could in a Recent Video Unboxing and having my first play with the products. These products will be available to customers on the 1st of November. The Framed Florets Stamps and Dies will continue to be available in the upcoming January - June 2023 Mini Catalogue. The Fitting Florets Designer Series paper will available November 1st 2022 till Jan 4th 2023.

To make this card I combine the Framed Florets Stamp Set and Dies with the Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper. I made the Frame using the darkest of our Silver Foil on 3 layers Night Of Navy Cardstock. The sentiment is White Heat Embossed on Vellum the added the White Craft Ink flowers. I added Solid Faceted Gems to the middle the flowers which also gave me a place to add a Glue Dot to adhere the oval to the Designer Series Paper.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

October Card Class - October 23rd 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment