Saturday, May 29, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked Scalloped Treat Box and Card

A simple tag using the Artistically Inked with a cute Scalloped Treat Box and matching Card. I made the box in a recent class and the matching card in a recent VIDEO.

I made the collage small tags starting with the the rosettes in Polished Pink and then leaves in Evening Evergreen and finally the dots to fill the gaps in Fresh Freesia. I punched the slot using the Label Me Fancy Punch. 

The assembly for this box is super simple to assemble it requires no glue. I just attached it to the box.

I made a few more tags and added them to some cards that I stamped the background with another stamp from the set and matt with the matching ribbon colour with some gold under neath to match the treat box perfectly with a few Champagne Rhinestones.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment