Friday, May 14, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Badger Besties Sweet Symmetry Hufflepuff Card

I'll let you in on some of though process about this Stampin' Up! Badger Besties stamp set. I didn't even notice it in the 2021-2022 Catalogue and on further looks I skipped by it again until I realised I'm a Hufflepuff (Harry Potter House) so I was compelled to purchase it. For this card of course had to use the Hufflepuff house colours in a recent VIDEO.

I paired the Badger Besties stamp coloured with Stampin' Blends with the Hippo & Friends and Scalloped Contours Dies, Beauty Of The Earth and Sweet Symmetry Papers.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


2021-2022 Annual Catalogue Launch

16th May 1pm

Come along and Celebrate the Catalogue. 

We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials, prizes and fun to be had!!


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment