Saturday, May 8, 2021

Stampin' Up! Painted Poppies and Free as a Bird SU! Color Challenge Card

The May SU! Colour Challenge is right down my alley as I LOVE Gorgeous Grape  andwas inspired by some purple flowers that are flowering in my area. The flower is from the Painted Poppies stamp set on a coordinating Painted Labels Dies which also has the die to cut out the flower. This is all set on the card front that is coloured using Blending Brushes. The sentiment its from the Free as Bird Stamp Set finishing off with a few Pastel Pearls.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


2021-2022 Annual Catalogue Launch

16th May 1pm

Come along and Celebrate the Catalogue. 

We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials, prizes and fun to be had!!


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment