Friday, May 7, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch with Shimmery Vellum Card

I am totally smitten with the 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum which I recent shared with my team and in a recent VIDEO. I used all 5 colours in strips, adhering them using our Adhesive Sheets. On one card I stamped the Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia strips with the corresponding inks then adhering them. The other I adhered the strips the stamped in Versamark and Clear Heat Embossing. Sentiments are on  the Label me Fancy Punch and backed in Vellum with the Everyday Label Punch and Tasteful Labels Die. I finished it off with a couple of In Color Jewels.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


Bouquet Of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit Class

7th May 7pm

Make the 3 Kit card Plus and extra for $15 or 

Grab a Whole Kit for $40 and we will make cards as above


2021-2022 Annual Catalogue Launch

16th May 1pm

Come along and Celebrate the Catalogue. 

We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials, prizes and fun to be had!!


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment