Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Hand Penned and Artistically Inked Card

At my recent Stampin' Up! 21-22 Annual Catalogue Launch Party I shared projects centred around the 2021-2023 In Colours and Artistically Inked stamp set which I paired with the Hand Penned Suite. I shared this card being made recently in a Video.

I love the 2 step stamping featured in the Hand Penned Petal Stamp, the images can also be coloured with any of our colouring mediums. I place the stamped and die cut flower onto some Layering Circle dies on the matching Hand Penned paper card front. The Happy Birthday Sentiment from Artistically Inked is the perfect choice to pair with the Stitched Rectangle dies. I finished with the matching Genial Gems and during my video and class I added a Bumblebee Trinket.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment