Thursday, May 27, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked with Expressions In Ink Card

Have you seen the Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink Paper Speciality paper yet?? If you haven't please watch my video below its is so STUNNING with Gold Foil and alcohol ink imagery.

I have used one of the designs on this card along with the matching Artistically Inked stamp set and Artistic Dies - which are available to buy as a suite of products. The paper is on Gold Foil that matches the paper perfectly adding it to the Soft Sea Foam 

Pale Papaya is the perfect pop colour and I cut the sentiment using thee Ornate Frames Dies and using the Artistic Die I cut the 2021-2023 In Colour Shimmer Vellum. For a bit more bling I coloured some Rhinestones using the Evening Evergreen Stampin' Blends.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment