Monday, May 24, 2021

Stampin' Up! Hand Penned Layering Circle Card

For today's card I wanted to showcase the beautiful Hand Penned Paper. I know this paper can be a little overwhelming so I used just portion of it with the Layering Circle Dies to be the pop on this card with the scalloped circle underneath in Fresh Freesia. The sentiment is on a Pale Papaya Hydrangea Die (this sentiment is unavailable but you could use the Hand Penned Petals sentiments instead). For a finishing touch I added a matching Pale Papaya Open Weave Bow and Genial Gems.


Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment