Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! Brightest Beauty & Framed Florets Color Challenge Card

This is my example for the November SU! Colour Challenge.  I love rich Colours of the inspiration picture this month and used the Starry Sky to let the Wattle flowers Pop. I have used the Brightest Beauty & Framed Florets Stamp Sets, All That, Golden Beauty and Stylish Shapes Dies and Classic Matte Dots.

I used the flower stamp from Brightest Beauty to create the background. I added the wattle Flower on the Vellum square to help it stand out. The Framed Florets sentiment fitted perfectly in the All That die rectangle and I embellished it with Stampin' Blends coloured Classic Matte Dots 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

November Card Class - November 20th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment