Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Stampin' Up! Timeless Greetings Kit

At a recent Demonstrator Event Onstage we were Introduced to the Stampin' Up! Timeless Greetings Card Kit. I assemble my cards at the end of a Recent Video

Celebrate the people who mean the world to you with the Timeless Greetings Kit! The kit includes everything you need to create eight all-occasion cards with coordinating envelopes that you can use all year long. The imagery features an elegant pocket watch and globe in neutral colours, along with heartfelt sentiments that will surely inspire lasting memories. These cards are perfect for wishing happy birthday, saying thank you, or sending a friendship note in style. Make sure to let family and friends know just how special they are!

Kit includes:
* Timeless Greetings photopolymer stamp set
* Acrylic stamp block
* Soft Suede ink spot
* Predesigned projects
* Step-by-step instructions
* Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting) 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

November Card Class - November 20th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment