Monday, November 14, 2022

Stampin' Up! Ringed with Nature & Alphabest Tag and Decorated Pencil Case

At the recent Demonstrator Event Onstage Sydney. I decorated these adorable pencil cases I found at local office supply store for my team. I used the Stamparatus and Staz On Ink with the Stampin' Up! Ringed with Nature, Alphabest & retired Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Sets directly onto the pencil case. For the matching tags I used the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder with the same Ringed with Nature & Alphabets Stamp Set. I used a blending Brush to highlight the embossing in the Tree Rings. Each Team Members tag has their initial on it with a cute sprig and Vellum wood round. I attached it with the Essentials Baker's Twine.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

November Card Class - November 20th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment