Friday, November 11, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Deer with Santa Express Christmas Card

I recently made this card in a class and team meeting using the Stampin' Up! Santa Express Paper showing how to make this paper a cute and simple scene which I shared in a recent video

I added the Peaceful Deer Stamp set to the paper and the matching Deer Builder and Double Oval Punch. I elevated the Crumb Cake Deer by colouring it using Stampin' Blends to add depth. I pulled some extra colours for the sentiment out of the paper to bring it all together.

Colours: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Mint Macron

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

November Card Class - November 20th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment