Friday, November 25, 2022

Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow and Boughs of Holly Sparkle Christmas Stampathon Card

Welcome back November Christmas Stampathon 2022. Our November Challenge is Sparkle -  Add some bling or glitter to make you're 4 or more cards sparkle.

To make my card I used the Stampin' Up Brightest Glow Stamp Set, Labels Aglow, Seasonal Labels, Organic Beauty and Scalloped Contours Dies, Glimmer 12x12 and Real Red & White Glimmer Speciality Paper and Seasonal Sequins with Stamparatus and Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

December Card Class - December 18th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment