Thursday, November 3, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Brightest Glow & Christmas Season Embossed Card

I made this simple and elegant embossed card recent with my customers and team and recent VIDEO. I paired the Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow & Christmas Season Stamp Sets with the Embossing Additions Tool Kit, Metallics Stampin' Emboss Powder and Heat Tool with Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla.

I could very easily produce a number of these card as I used the Stamparatus and have all the stamps set ready to stamp and make a card in a few minutes!!

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

November Card Class - November 20th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment