Saturday, February 11, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Watercolor World with Vellum Layering Designs Paper Honeybee Home Card

 I have neglected to love the stunning Stampin' Up! Vellum Layering Designs in a recent VIDEO I paired the patterns with the Watercolour World Stamp Set. I made 3 card fronts in the video and will show you the others soon.

For this card I stamped directly onto the vellum in Orchis Oasis Ink and let it dry. I wrapped the Vellum around a matching Orchis Oasis card base adhering it at the back of the card. I kept the Orchid Oasis Theme with the 22-24 In Color Glimmer Paper, Matte Decorative Dots and Ink using the Honeybee Home sentiment that I cut using the Layering Circle Dies.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment