Friday, February 24, 2023

Stampin' Up! Adorable Owls with Into the Clouds Card

I am celebrating everything Sale-A-Bration in my current videos and I made this first card using the Stampin' Up! Adorable Owl Stamp Set, Into the Clouds Embossing Folder and Danity Flowers Designer Series Paper. That currently you can Earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration till Feb 28th

I highlight the clouds in the embossed paper using a Blending Brush and White Craft Ink. The Owl was coloured using Stampin' Blends cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies. The sentiment is stamped in the Dainty Delight Designer Series paper and finished with Opaque Gems.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


March 2023 Classes - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials

In Person Sunday 19th March 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment