Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Stampin' Up! Wreath Of Blooms

Create a handmade decor piece for your home using the Wreath of Blooms Kit! This kit is a unique project that allows you to try out several new crafting techniques. Each kit comes with an 8" (20.3 cm) diameter chipboard wreath that you can completely customise. Roll and shape the included precut paper pieces to make three-dimensional flowers. Pin it all together with the brads and decorate the wreath however you want using different adhesives. This kit includes all the paper pieces you need to create a beautiful wreath full of paper blossoms and greenery. (Please note that you will need a hot glue gun for this project, which is not included in the kit.) Whether you make the wreath for yourself or a gift for a friend, you’ll love seeing this paper project proudly on display.

Keep an eye out on my You Tube Channel for my Unboxing and Assembly LIVE Video 

Click on the Photo below or visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

February Card Class 19th Feb 1pm

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment