Saturday, February 25, 2023

Stampin' Up! Christmas Season & Brightest Glow Vellum Christmas Stampathon Card

Welcome to the Christmas Stampathon 2023 
Our February Challenge is Clean & Simple - Make multiple cards that have at least 75% Blank space

To make this card I used the both the Christmas Season Stamp Set and matching Seasonal Labels Dies for the holly. The Brightest Glow sentiment was cut using the Stitched Rectanglee Dies. Placed on a piece of Vellum Basics Speciality Designer Series paper and finished the card with Opaque Gems.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used 



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


March 2023 Classes - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials

In Person Sunday 19th March 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment