Monday, February 27, 2023

Stampin' Up! In The Country Watercolored Deckled Rectangle Cards

I had a relaxing afternoon a few weekends ago and watercoloured the Stampin' Up! In the Country stamp set that you can currently Earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration till Feb 28th

I grabbed my Water Painters and inks and filled in these images. I stamped in Tuxedo Black and Saddle Brown Staz On Inks onto Watercolour paper using the Stamparatus so I could stamp it more than once to get a crisp image. I let my base layers of colouring dry and added more ink in the detailed areas to bring it to life. I love that in image shows you exactly where those darker areas are, It makes it so easy. I cut the images using the Deckled Rectangle Dies and Paired them with the neutral designs in the Fancy Flora Paper and finishing with Enamel Dots 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies for Card 1 and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies for Card 2 and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


March 2023 Classes - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials

In Person Sunday 19th March 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Your cards display the most beautiful use of the stamp set I've seen. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete