Monday, February 13, 2023

Stampin' Up! Thanks A Bunch Simple Stamping Christmas Card

While I was making my Original Christmas Stampathon 2023 project. I made another that I am sharing with you Now using the Stampin' Up! Thanks a Bunch Stamp Set that you can Earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration till Feb 28th

The January Challenge is Oh Christmas Tree - Make multiple cards featuring trees or tree shapes. You have till February 24th to enter

To make this card I used the Thanks a Bunch Stamp Set (which is a carrot set) in a different way for trees on the Card Front to create a background using the carrot and greenery stamps using Stamping off to create depth in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen Ink. Using the Blending Brushes I added some ground in Soft Succulent and Sky in Balmy Blue. I added the Christmas to Remember Sentiment in Cherry Cobbler but it could be any sentiment to finish the card.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO of my original card being mad. Supplies I have used for this card 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

3 Options Available - In Person - Class @ Home - Videos/PDF

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment