Sunday, May 14, 2023

Stampin' Up! Bird's Eye View, Phrases For All Delightfully Eclectic Card

I was having a play today with the Stampin' Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper that I paired with the Bird's Eye View and Phrases for All Stamp Sets.

I love the floral pattern of one of the Designer Series Paper and it paired perfectly with the geometric pattern that I stamped with the sentiment. I stamped and coloured the bird with Stampin' Blends and hand cut it. I added Old Olive mats to the paper layer adding them onto a Fresh Freesia card base. I finished the card with the Fresh Freesia heart from the sentiment stamp set and a few Pastel Sequins.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

May Beautiful Balloons Class - 3 Ways In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials
In Person Sunday 21st May 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment