Friday, May 12, 2023

Stampin' Up! Something Fancy with Stylish Shapes Pop Of Colour Card

This month's May SU! Colour Challenge is Black and White with A Pop of one of the 22-24 In Colours. My feature colour is Orchid Oasis and I paired it with the Spotlight Technique and Stampin’ Blends. 
How will you showcase your Pop Colour?

I took the retired Back & White Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper and punched Circle which I then coloured all the flowers with Stampin' Blends and then added on Stampin' Dimensionals. I used the Something Fancy Stamp Set on a Stylish Shapes Die. A finishing touch of a butterfly and a few Classic Matte Dots.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

May Beautiful Balloons Class - 3 Ways In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials
In Person Sunday 21st May 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment