Friday, May 5, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Daisies Envelope Fold Cards

I have seen a number of people making these cute Envelope Cards and I recently showed how to make then in a Video.

The Lemon Lolly Card I made for a recent for a team swaps and I created the Pretty Peacock in the Video. We used the Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set and Dies. Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series, 1 3/4 " and 2" Paper Circle Punches.

As promised in my Video here are the dimensions for both A4 & US Letter Sizes. 

A4 - Piece 1 - 14.3 x 20cm scored at 10cm, Piece 2 - 14.85 x 10.5 cm, DSP - 10 x 10cm

US Letter Piece 1 - 8 x 5 1/4" scored at 4", Piece 2 - 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" DSP - 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"

Thanks to Bev Evans

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 


To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

May Beautiful Balloons Class - 3 Ways In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials
In Person Sunday 21st May 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment