Saturday, May 13, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Wanted To Say with Masterfully Made Mother’s Day Card

Made this card in a recent video using the Stampin' Up! Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper, Wanted to Say Dies, and Fine Shimmer Paper with No Stamping.

I knew my Mum would love this pattern in the Designer Series Paper and I made it the hero. I used 2 of the sentiments from the Wanted To Say dies with their matching shadows in Vellum.I added the flowers from the same die set that I coloured with Stampin' Blends. The final embellishments are with Brushed Brass Butterflies and Classic Matte Dots.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

May Beautiful Balloons Class - 3 Ways In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials
In Person Sunday 21st May 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment