Thursday, May 25, 2023

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies with Brightest Glow Christmas Stampathon Card

Welcome to the May Christmas Stampathon 2023 

Our May Challenge is Wreaths - Make multiple Christmas Cards featuring a wreath or one for your home - Using stamps or diecuts or both.

I have used the Dainty Delight Dies to create the wreath. Small Daisies from the Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set with Vellum Sprigs from the Bough Punch. The sentiment is from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set punched with both the 1 3/8" and 2" Circle Punch. I finished the Card with Wink of Stella and Pastel Sequins. 

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used 
 





SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

May Beautiful Balloons Class -  Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment