Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Stampin' Up! Art Gallery, You Are Amazing with Basic Pattern Mask Card

I have been getting quite a stash of left over pieces in my Use It Up Box from recent projects, so I pulled it out for a recent VIDEO. For this card I have Basic Patterns Decorative Masks piece from THIS Project, Art Gallery Flower from another project and finally the You Are Amazing sentiment that was cut out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies in the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine.

I arranged the flower onto a Vellum 2 1/4" circle punch over the Whisper White Craft Ink Polka Dot piece slightly under the sentiment for connection. I finished with some Bumblebee Enamel Dots which bought the card together perfectly.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


February Card Class

21st February 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini and Sale-A-Bration. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment