Saturday, February 27, 2021

Stampin' Up! Corner Bouquet, Heal Your Heart with Oh So Ombre Card

I have had so much fun with my final play with Sale-a-Bration 2021 that finishes tomorrow in a recent VIDEO. I have used 3 of FREE products you can earn, Oh So Ombre paper, Corner Bouquet and Heal Your Heart stamp set. I also added in the Butterfly from Butterfly Wishes to complete the scene. Check out my Video to see how it all came together

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


March Card Class

21st March 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW Butterfly Bouquet and January-June 2021 Mini


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment