Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Flower & Fields, Happy Thoughts and Daisy Lane Cards

I dug into my Sale-A-Bration 2021 stash of paper and made 12 cards in a recent VIDEO. I paired the Flower & Field Paper with both the Happy Thoughts and Daisy Lane stamp sets. I also used the Story label and Medium Daisy Punch. The Flower is 2 of the stamped and punched daisies together and I added some extra details with the So Saffron Stampin' Blends in the flower centre and Wink of Stella on the petals.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


February Card Class

21st February 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini and Sale-A-Bration. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment