Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet Ice Cream, Brushed Blooms and Flower & Field Card

In my recent class and VIDEO I showcased the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper 6that you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration for orders over $90 till February 28th. I paired the Paper with with the Sweet Ice Cream and Brushed Blooms stamp sets along with the 2020-2020 In Colour Enamel Dots to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


March Card Class

21st March 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW Butterfly Bouquet and January-June 2021 Mini


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment