Thursday, February 18, 2021

Stampin’ Up! A Touch Of Ink and Evergreen Forest Use It Up Box Cards Take 3

 In a recent VIDEO I dived into my Use It Up Box again to make up some cards using recent t leftovers. For this card I have used the Stampin' Up! A Touch Of Ink stamp set that is available during Sale-a- Bration FREE with $180 orders and the Heal Your Heart also available FREE with $90 orders.I also used a Evergreen Forest 3D Embossed, Stitched So Sweetly Dies and Everyday Label Punch.

The vellum label was created using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies with and stamped A Touch of Ink Line images and then stamping off the fill images to give a softer look as the ink sits on top of the vellum and doesn't sink in like it does on paper. I added some Rhinestones the I coloured with the Gray Granite Stampin' Blends to finish the card and hid the glue dots behind them to adhere the Stitched So Sweetly piece to card front. You can see how the rest came together in the below VIDEO

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


February Card Class

21st February 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini and Sale-A-Bration. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment