Thursday, February 11, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Hydrangea Haven with Mercury Glass Card

I have always had a love for Hydrangeas my Grandmother had them in her garden so I HAD to have the Stampin' Up! Hydrangea Haven and Dies along with the Hydrangea Hill Paper and matching Pastel Pearls.

In a recent VIDEO I made this card to pair with my Love You Always Treat Box. I have used Hydrangea Haven stamp set and matching Hydrangea Dies, Hydrangea Hill Paper, matching Mercury Glass Acetate and touch of Pastel Pearls and Sheer Ribbon

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

 SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


February Card Class

21st February 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini and Sale-A-Bration. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment