Sunday, February 7, 2021

Stampin' Up! Brushed Blooms, Stitched Rectangle and Resin Dots Card

I recently made a bunch of cards using the Stampin' Up! Brushed Booms stamp set to coordinate with some gifts I bought for my Wicked Woody's Team members. I kept the stamping really simple repeating the longer brush stamp in Night Of Navy, Purple Posy, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Calypso Cora across the card front which l cut this down  more than normal to leave a larger boarder to frame it with the Night of Navy Card base. I added the sentiment from the same stamp set onto a Stitched Rectangle die cut in the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Finishing the card with a few Purple Posy Playing with Patterns Resin Dots.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop

 SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


February Card Class

21st February 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini and Sale-A-Bration. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment