Friday, February 19, 2021

Stampin’ Up! NEW Butterfly Bouquet with Brushed Blooms Cards

I am more than super excited to be able to share my first play of the upcoming Early Customer Release of the Stampin' Up! Butterfly Bouquet with you. It includes an amazing stamp and die bundle with exclusive and limited release papers. The Suite has been burning a whole in brain and calling me to be used. In a recent VIDEO I paired the Butterfly Bijou Paper and Brilliant Wings Dies along with the Matte Black Dots. I adore how the dies match one of he papers to cut these beautiful butterflies. The card is a Fun Fold - I cut back the front panel that allows the Butterflies to hang off the edge adding a coordinating paper to the exposed card base.

I have shared my unboxing of the Early Release is an earlier VIDEO.

You too can get this Early Release by Joining My Team and also as a part of Sale-A-Bration you will receive 6 x 6 DSP pack of exclusive no yet released paper Full Details HERE. If not it will be released to customers March 2nd 2021.



To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


February Card Class

21st February 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini and Sale-A-Bration. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment