Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Stampin' Up! Floating & Fluttering with Biggest Wish Blended Card

In a recent VIDEO I am sending the Floating & Fluttering stamp set off into retirement very soon with this striking card using the matching Fluttering Dies, Biggest Wish Stamp set, Blending Brushes and Rhinestones.

I created the subtle detail I the butterfly by double stamping with the detail stamp.and placed them on a bend background above the simple sentiment. I coloured 3 Rhinestones with Stampin' Blends to finish the card.

Stock up on your favourite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last to June 30th

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July Card Class

18th July 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment