Monday, June 7, 2021

Stampin' Up! Playful Alphabet with Pattern Party Wedding Card

I really love making personalise cards and this card is my fav for a while. It was for the Wedding I attended on the weekend and it was great timing being Pride month so I paired the amazing rainbow from the Stampin' Up! Pattern Party Hostess Paper with the Playful Alphabet die cuts with more of the paper when is black and white on the reverse side in the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine to personalise the card. The simple Congratulations stamp come from the Hand Penned Petals set and was stamped using the Stamparartus for perfect placement and also allowed multiple stamping to create a really black and bold result
 
Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

1 comment: