Friday, June 18, 2021

Stampin! Up! Happy Thoughts and True Love Cards

I am sending the Stampin' Up! Happy Thoughts stamp set and True Love paper a fond farewell in a recent VIDEO making 5 cards. I used 5 different colours chosen by viewers Polished Pink, Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive, Bumblebee and Fresh Freesia. For the 5 sentiments I used a mix of Hippo & Friends and Layering Circles Dies, Tailored Tag and Rectangle Postage Stamp Punches. Embellishing with Stampin' Blends, Matte Black Dots and Holiday Rhinestones. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment