Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Inspired Thoughts with Inspiring Canopy Linen Sympathy Card

I totally missed the Stampin' Up! Linen Speciality Paper in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. So when I bought it I wanted to see what I would with it, this my first play which I shared in VIDEO using the Blending Brushes to colour it. I also used the Inspired Canopy Dies to cut the Linen, it requires a few more passes in the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine - I used 4 to get a clean cut. I added the sentiment from matching Inspired Thoughts stamp set which I cut with the Ornate Frames Dies. I left the card right there, with the linen texture it didn't need anything else - which for me is VERY hard to do.

 Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment