Sunday, June 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! Art in Bloom Card with May 21-22 Annual Catalogue Wicked Woody’s Team Swaps

I recently made a whole slew of these Stampin' Up! Art in Bloom card for my Wicked Woody's 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue May Card Swaps and shared all of the cards in a recent VIDEO

I kept this card fairly simple as I needed to make 10 of them. I started with the flower cluster outline in the Stamparatus in Memento Ink then the leaves outline next I added on the solid images. I love that are meant to imperfect and leave the white highlight details. The sentiment is cut using the Ornate Frames die in the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. I tied all the black details with a few Matte Black Dots to finish the card.

 Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To watch the replay of of all my teams swaps and this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment