Sunday, June 20, 2021

Stampin’ Up Happy Thoughts with Dandy Laser Cut Card Take 2

 Many items in the Stampin' Up! January–June 2021 Mini Catalogue will be retiring soon and for this project I used the Happy Thoughts Set, Dandy Garden Paper and Dandy Laser Cuts. In addition I have used the Dragonflies Punch.

I used one of the Dandy Laser Cuts to a create background on a previous card with Blending Brushes and used it on this card over some Dandy Garden paper. I stamped the Sentiment on the centre of another Laser Cut ink blending the outside once again. A couple of punched Dragonflies topped with Champagne Rhinestones finished the card perfectly.

I have used the coloured mask on this card. To see how I created i8t check it out the video below of my making these projects

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July Card Class

18th July 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment