Friday, June 11, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Hey Girlfriend and Fine Art Floral Card

Playing with some of the Stampin' Up! January-June 2021 retiring products in a recent VIDEO was a whole lot of fun and learning experience. I paired together the Hey Girlfriend stamp set with the Fine Art Floral Paper, I had no idea where I was going with these products but decided to stamp the girl using the Stamparatus a few times then colour Designer Series Paper with Stampin' Blends. I chose a lighter pattern and I am so very happy with the results of the colouring. The Hippo & Friends die was perfect to cut her out in the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the Fine Art floral paper using the Stamparatus to get a bold image by stamping a few times. I customised some pf the Playing
with Patterns Resin Dots using the Stampin' Blends to match the coloured image and paper.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


June Card Class

20th June 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual and January June Mini Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment