Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Stampin' Up! Hand Penned Petals with Stitched Greenery Card

I used the Stampin' Up! Hand Penned Suite of products with this card and the additions of the Picture This and Stitched Greenery Dies in my Video making this card I also used the Checks & Dots Embossing Folder.

The thanks sentiment from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set fitted perfectly in the largest Picture This circle die and I added the flowers from the stamp set stamped off to highlight the Pale Papaya in the Hand-Penned Paper. I found it easiest to the stamp the flower stem before die cutting the the flower can line up perfectly with the Penned Flowers die edge, stamping off again to create fullness to the bloom. Texture was added to the background using the Stitched Greenery Die and in the Video Checkers & Dots Embossing Folder. I finishing touch of Pastel Pearls ties the card together.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July Card Class

18th July 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this card Ellen. Great colours, textures and layers. Thank you for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Ellen, love the use of navy!

    ReplyDelete